Sunday 5 March 2017

Muse #205

Hi All,

Today I am sharing the card that I am entering into this week's Muse challenge.




I like that the main image of Muse's card comes from the top of the card and tapers off to leave a blank space at the bottom for the sentiment.  I decided to use this layout for my card.  I used the mehndi medallion impression plate from Papertrey Ink to create this layout and stamped the sentiment from the Natural Beauties stamp set, also by Paptertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by
Pauline

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully simplified take on the inspiration! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Pauline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the impression plate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pale orange peeking through the side of your card, super simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That embossing is so lovely and elegant!

    ReplyDelete