Sunday 12 March 2017

Lets Shell-ebrate

Hi All,

Dropping in quickly to share a card for this month's Paper Smooches challenge.







This month's theme is 2017's colour of the year, greenery.  

I bought a set of prismacolour pencils a couple of weeks ago so I thought that I would crack them out.  I decided to do a clean and simple one layer card.  I stamped the turtle image and sentiment from A Little Lovin stamp set onto some kraft card stock, coloured in the little turtle with the prismacolours and it was done.  Quick and easy.

Thanks for stopping by
Pauline



1 comment:

  1. OH that little turtle is just too cute! FAB CAS card--- love it! THANKS for joining in the fun for the March challenge! Hope you join in our April SHOWERS challenge <3

    ps... sorry I'm late in leaving comments- I didn't realize I was on vacation for the first week of April! LOL!

    ReplyDelete