Saturday 1 June 2013

Thank You

Hi All,

I have decided to play along with the current Muse Challenge.  This is another challenge which is a first for me.

This week's Muse is Michelle Williams.  I love the folk art style cards that are so popular at the moment so I bought the Wplus9 Folk Art Florals stamp set and dies with the intention of trying it out.  I have only used the set and dies on a couple of cards but haven't actually tried the folk art style stamping.  Michelle's card has inspired me to give it a go.  I used the stamps to create a heart wreath and rather that put a sentiment in the centre, I die cut the cute little bird house and popped it in the centre instead.  I then stamped the sentiment underneath. 



Hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Thanks for stopping by :)
Pauline

7 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous - I adore your pretty frame and the little house is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pauline, your card is gorgeous! Folk Art Florals is what I had in mind while I created my card (but I don't have that set). Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, that bird house looks so cute framed by the pretty heart. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Pauline :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Pauline! Folk Art Floral has been on my wish list forever. The birdhouse in the heart is a beautiful focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on the Muse! Love your heart of flowers and pretty bird house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty card! I like your little bird house.

    ReplyDelete