Monday 27 May 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #29

Hi All,

It's never too early to start making Christmas cards so I used this weeks sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch to get a jump start.  I dusted of the Snowflake Flurries stamp set from Papertrey Ink and finally inked them up.  I got this set before Christmas last year but for some reason didn't use them.  

An attempt at a one layer card failed miserably (as it usual does for me!) but I managed to save it by adding some patterned paper and a panel of snowflakes over top.  Still not 100% happy with how it turned out but because I ended up spending so much time on it, I didn't want to bin it lol.    



Thanks for stopping by :)

Pauline

1 comment:

  1. This is a great colour combo for a wintry card, so unique, love the snowflakes :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete