Monday 1 April 2013

Anything But

Long time no post.....again!

I hope that everyone had a fantastic Easter.  My hubby has been working away for the last couple of weeks but flew home for the Easter long weekend.  Now he's off again until the end of April so this will just be a quick post as I have to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow to get him to the airport.

Tiddly Inks current challenge is anything but a card.  I quickly knocked up these cute little personalised tags and stuck them to the little ones' Easter eggs.  I love the nice bright colours, perfect for Easter I think.


Well I better get myself to bed, 4:00 am start tomorrow....yuck!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week everyone :)

Pauline


3 comments:

  1. These are adorable! The perfect tags for Easter :) Thanks so much for playing at Tiddly Inks...hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pauline
    I love your style and was wondering if you have time to join my design team?
    Its one card etc every two weeks
    All digital stamps are emailed to you and submissions are just photographed and sent back
    Look forward to hearing back from you
    Angie Delarie
    http://angiedelarieproducts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete